Sunday, January 13, 2008

When i don't know what to Feel

Ah... Busy week... Monday got sports attachment after school... Tuesday Full day in school... Wednesday also full day... Thursday attended some talk bout studying in Germany and had open house training... Almost couldn't enter training cause forgot to reply email... Got in cause alot of people late... XD

Friday had computer programming test after school at 6pm. Then right after the test had to go to German class cause had to present a skit... And i think the skit barely pass only... T.T

Let's see... This coming week got open house training, then also open house. And on training date also got Nicole's farewell dinner... Tomorrow got sports attachment again, thank goodness it's enjoyable... And my phone bill probably will arrive by the end of the week... Expecting a bomb... ARGH...

Hmm... Let's see if i missed out anything... Oh yah... Need to concentrate more in class... No time for self study liao... T.T

I'm wondering if i should blog bout somebody at the moment. But it seems like that person has been studying my blog post and have tried to use it against me... Another one for the private blog when i just thought it was getting useless... Ok, maybe the private blog shouldn't be touched yet. I'm not sure how things will turn out now. What i should be feeling anyway? Maybe it's cause i got loads of free sms to waste cause i never touch the 500 limit, let alone the free messages to Singtel numbers... I'm wondering if i enjoy these exchanges...

Feelings should never lead, only follow. The last time i let my feelings take over, i was what people called emo. I don't intend to go down that path again. Jesus walking with me is so much better. (:

That's probably all for the moment. See yah!!

Is there something there or are my feelings totally off? If only i could stop thinking so much...

No comments: