Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feels Like 12 at 3

When it was 3pm earlier, the sun felt like the usual noon sun... Screwed up weather... =x

I'm wondering if anyone would actually mind if their boyfriend/girlfriend had another girlfriend/boyfriend besides them. It just feels like somebody will be the third party, and whoever that may be won't really seem clear.

I guess is still don't really get some people, those that go around flirting with everyone around. It just gives off the air of desperation around them. Wonder why do they do it though... Insecure? Attention-seeking? Hmm...

Regarding one of my previous post, the one about lies. If you lied, and people found out, please admit it. It's frustrating for people and kind of stupid of you to keep denying the fact that you were lying.

Saw something interesting from the last paragraph from http://www.rbc.org/devotionals/our-daily-bread/2009/09/26/devotion.aspx
It’s better to believe in someone and have your heart broken than to have no heart at all. British poet Alfred Tennyson wrote, “ ’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

I guess that's why i'm still where i am, even after so many times people say those things had happen before. That's just me. And that's why i also don't agree with the operation proposed. It just drives wedges between people. I don't mind getting hurt i guess, as long as i'm being true to myself and who i am, and that the other party is fine. Damn i feel stupid all of a sudden... =x

Okay, i ought to have a early night tonight, going to have to come up with a new code for my robot... And maybe start on the new one too... See yah!!

1 Corinthians 13
Love
1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments: