Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Holes We Dig

Guess i don't blog as frequent as i used to, been busy with the same old thing anyway... Hopefully after Japan will be more free to do other stuffs... Like vising my usual hangout, facebook-ing like there is no tomorrow, playing basketball ot my heart's content, and the most important of all, having enough sleep.... zzzzz...

During yesterday's breakfast, an interesting topic was touched on. Never expected it to appear in actually come up at such a time. Was having breakfast/lunch/brunch with friends at this Nepalese Restaurant, when someone joined us for a while. We were just discussing about changing the method of spreading messages from emails to me messaging everybody the news, when this person asked why am i able to spare so much messages. I just happen to not message much, and the most i ever used was 300-400+, always falling less than limit offered by the plan. She then said i should have girlfriend or something. And i just said i used the most when i had one.

Then the guy beside me questioned if it was cause we called a lot more, and i think i kind of said yes. He said such an understanding person this girl was. And i added on that we kind of see each other almost everyday, so kind of saved on the bills too. I should have saw the next question coming, but i didn't. And what question was that? "What happened?" Er...

I didn't answer that question. Cause i didn't knew how to.

I really should start on a shopping list for Japan soon, Don't want to miss out anything along the way. Still don't really get the Hello Kitty craze. Isn't it over?? =x

Last Sunday at a relative house, i suddenly realise how many relatives i have to buy back stuffs for. A small token will do, but the sheer amount made me realise i probably will come back with 1 more back then i went there with. Hopefully i make it through customs then...

Man... What's up with Singtel Mio internet anyway?? It screws up my hotmail, and i can only read it in school now... I guess screwing up some web pages aren't enough, it now screws with emails too... Ought to complain sometime soon...

Ah... Hopefully will be able troubleshoot the problem with my program tomorrow... Driving me crazy already. Looks like have to consult the supervisor... Please don't let him be occupied by the other group for the whole day... T.T

It's late. Better get to bed before i end up half dead in school tomorrow... See yah!!

No comments: