Friday, December 24, 2010

GAH... I need some good food...

Blame the army and their horrible food... enough to leave me traumatized last week to rush not home first but freshness burger to get a bite... It didn't successfully erase the horrid taste of lunch from my mouth, but it was still very VERY good food compare lunch that day... ARGH... Thinking back still frightens me... @.@

The past short week in camp was supposed to be enjoyable, until i got fever on he first day. I was mentally recording what was happening though out the whole night cause i couldn't sleep for more than a stretch of 1 hour... It was a very interesting experience to do it in camp...

Managed to recover enough in time for the final grading my close combat training. Passed and that's all for the year, besides the up coming guard duty... T.T

Ah... That's all for the moment, probably should get some rest already. See yah!

No comments: