Saturday, July 16, 2005

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on u...

interesting title i came up with... juz come with my recent expereince of being fooled...
let's see... y did i came up with a title that contridicts with what everybody knows "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me " It's no typo error or what-so-ever

let me start with explaining the first part... "fool me once, shame on me"
many have tried but failed to fool me, but if u managed, then of course "shame one me"

second part... "fool me twice, shame on u"
If u managed to fool me twice, u r probably using the same trick... very shameful to think as u can't think of anything new. N u r probably also very dispicable to actually fool me twice... alot more shameful to me...

all of a sudden, this seems like crap, but this a blog...
MY BLOG....
so bear with my mumblings...
so until next time.... Adios

No comments: