Saturday, July 23, 2005

Apple Polisher, i m?


Recently i m been called an apple polisher. Didn't noe wat it meant until today.
M i really that kind of person? It's up to u to decide.
To me, i m that kind who can't really stand disrespect. So when the teacher is being ran over, i try to heip buts look like i have been considered a different factor from the class.
I m still part of the class but i can't stop thinking if the class will be a better or worst place without me.
Without me, the class with probably be out of control onli realising somethings wrong when it is a little too out of hand... No one else really seems to do anything about it so i usually have to step in.
Y must i always be the one?
Because someone got to do it n god probably put in this place for this job.
But how can i be sure of this?
I m not very sure but it just seems rite to me at the moment.

There wher i m leavin u now, with a pic of wat happen yesterday durin racial harmony day at my school.

No comments: