Saturday, September 24, 2005

Understanding?

Do parents really understand everything? do thay know what we teens want?
I doubtr they do... all the more if they say they do.... accusing me of not doing my work? i m catching up with my work here man... i just came back from a camp n got more catching up to do then u will ever know..... but who cares?

I think i have gotten so used to insults that i have become numb... but who knows? i feel like crap most of the time... but who knows? My parents don't... but do thay read this blog? My dad maybe but my mom? no way... she probably too bz.... even for her own kids...

Man... I lost the other half of this blog thanks to some lousy error? wher m i to get my expressions from after i have used them all up? i will probably stp here as i want to turn in early due to a flu... if my tireness beats my insomia...(Is that how it's spelt?)....

No comments: