Saturday, October 01, 2005

Shush…

Now I won’t say that no one cares for me… just because they are the minority… (that seems to rhythm) I m trying out typin my bog first in Microsoft word then coping it over… i m just not happy with what happened last time when the internet connection was unstable n lost half an entry…

Alright, iknow some people care for me… my dad… my mom (to a certain extent)… SOME of my friends… that “some” word was highlighted purposely… let’s see if anyone respone to it (he he)… it just that one of my friend offer to share her food with me last Wednesday really touched me… I was just complaining away about not eating recess n lunch when she offered to let me eat her food her father brought for her… touched I was…I didn’t accept he food as I will feel too guilty anyway…

Man… now I have to be careful what I write( or type) here… Just because of some people in Singapore started using their blogs to insult teachers or for racism… Hope I don’t end up punished like them… I didn’t type any thing wrong, did i? I will probably find out when i get any feedback from the authorities… which seems unlikely…

Guess I m stuck to ending my blog like this… so till next time u read anything here... remember to not allow any one to stop u from accomplishing ur goal… unless it is an evil one…

No comments: