Friday, June 01, 2007

Flu Away On My Birthday...

WHATS UP PEOPLE!!! Long time no blog, thought i gone?? I guess i has been busy the pass few days as i wanted to stay away from the computer when i could as i had been using it alot and i had a few class tests a few days back. And nest week will be my common test already...

Oh well, i will be posting up some photos i took with my phone recently... And you shoudl know i take crap photos... XD

The BEST looking food in my school as far as i know. Called KAKI FUYONG. YEAH.

I took this pic before my German class. Guess i was bored and wanted to do something dumb... XD

Some of the canteens in my school Whatever also don't have, then don't have Anything... Choosing drink very difficult at those canteens lah...

I twisted my ankle 2 Sundays ago playing captains ball at my church... Thus i ended up as the captain for the rest of the games and only coming down when necessary to limp around...

Did this during my plastic moulding lesson recently. Did i do something wrong with the heart since it is broken?? No... I purposely chose a broken heart for the mould... And guess what my classmates said?? "Looks like you like broken things..."

Hmm... Let's start on today now... I woke up with a sore throat and dismissed it as nothing more then one and decided to treat it with Strepsils like what i always do. But it doesn't go away even after 6 continuous takes. And the reason for that will be: I AM SICK. And of all the days that the flu bugs choose to disturb me. My Birthday. The day i want to enjoy... Oh well, i guess the flu is such... It never comes when you want it to, but attacks when you least expect it... I guess you got to just play with the cards you are dealt in life.

Ha... That's all i have for now... Wait, that's not all... I still have a church camp coming up that i am part of the planning team... Then also got another overseas trip right after that... Then Half my holidays gone... Oh well, at least i don't have time to do really, really stupid things... XD

Finally, that's all for now. See yah around!!!

No comments: