Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hocus Focus

Wow... 3rd day straight blogging. Haven't done this kind of thing for quite some time.

Lets see... Today i went to a block in school i had never been to before, block 1, the block where the admin stuff of the school are settled i think. Had to go there for a briefing on a focus group discussion i will be in 2 Mondays from now. A discussion with the Minister of State, Lui Tuck Yew, about the 4th university in Singapore. I got given a whole file of articles with some people's opinion on it, and i am going to have to say something that day i guess. Thinking of questions or things that i want in the university at the moment... Any suggestions welcomed at the moment cause i can't really think properly at the moment. And of all people in my school, they selected me... Or maybe cause other people turned it down and it just fell onto my lap... Oh well... I guess this can be a good time for me to do something worthwhile in a while...

Tomorrow will be price award for those people who achieved something last semester. Hope i would get enough for a PSP or more... XD Or maybe not... It may distract me from my studies... Or i can use it as motivation for myself to work harder... Possibilities... Endless, boundless possibilities. That's what life is about sometimes i guess.

My dad was more anxious then me for getting a place in the price award ceremony... He was like asking me about my attire, time, and whatever related to the price giving ceremony possible yesterday. Ha... I guess i not really excited bout it cause life still goes on as normal and with the new and worst timetable then last semester, i'm still adapting. Oh well, less then 8 weeks to holidays...

I guess thats all for now. See yah next time!!

It's like I'm walking to on broken glass, Better believe i bled, It's a call I'll never get...

No comments: