Sunday, October 21, 2007

If Only Nothing Else Matters

COUNTDOWN: 1 week since school started, 8 more weeks to holidays.

First week of school was slightly stressful. Adapting to the new time table is going to take some time. Taking 2 extra modules this semester... I guess that was the my basic study plan for my year one, chiong 1st year, then slow down for the following year and so on. But if i'm in this class for the next 2 years too, i guess cannot slow down... ARGH...

Got 3rd position for my course in the first semester. I supposedly got that position over my friend with the same GPA as he cause i took an extra module. Ha... I guess learning extra stuff does have its advantages... XD

Man... I've got a lecturer that swears with almost every sentence he says. He actually asked us if any of us were uncomfortable with swearing, no one was so he continued doing what he does best. After a while it gets a little bit too much... Maybe cause it was the first session and thus was in a more joking mood. Oh well, if not i probably will have to get used to it...

ARGH... Suddenly having a headache... Then suddenly it disappears again... Ah... Waste my time worrying bout myself... Got to prepare for school tomorrow soon...

Don't even bother asking me if i like anyone. I would say no. Why? Cause there's no reason for you to know anything. Even if i do like that person, the answer will be no. Don't force me to lie cause i don't like it. And don't force me to have to force you to shut up.

Ah... Now to start packing my bag for tomorrow... See yah next time!!

Give Until I Have Nothing Left To Give

No comments: