Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Need a Recharge...

Finally got some energy back after the past few exhausting days... Friday played basketball until shagged out... Then Saturday helped out in Family Day for around 8 hours from 12 onwards... Then today had to wake up earlier for usher duty. Could almost doze off during youth today... Was super tired... Tomorrow morning going to have sports and wellness lesson and thus end up more exhausted... And look like tomorrow going to have to do loads of homework after coming back from school... zzzzzzz...

Mel was saying guys can't really multi-task, especially in relationships, after she chatted with me. I think that only applies to me thought. Why? If you multi-task, can you give your best when doing something? I just want to give my all when i do somethings and not be distracted too easily. Quality over quantity.

ARGH... It's still the little things that happens around me that affects me... I need to be slightly less sensitive of my environment and more sensitive of the people around me... I got a feeling i sometimes accidentally hurt someone without even realising it. Something still doesn't feel right around me. I guess it's because i still got some unsettled business with somebody but there still seems to be something else. Or maybe i am thinking too much again... Committing everything into God's hands in hope that everything will work out fine in the end...

FOUR MORE WEEKS TO SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!! Come on... Time fly by faster... Please let holidays be here soon... T.T

Going to rest now... Need the rest for class tomorrow... See yah!!

Here I go so Dishonestly, Leave a note for you my Only One - Yellowcard /Only One

No comments: