Friday, November 09, 2007

Ich Wohnen In Serangoon!!!

Hey, first time i actually typed out some German for my blog i think. The title means I live in Serangoon. XD

School was fine today. The only things major was German skit/presentation and Nathaniel dropping by NP to gather some info on admission to Mass Comm. Met up with Nat after discussion the German skit with my group mates. Had a short tea break before going for German lesson. Thank goodness my teacher allowed Nat to sit in the class, or he would have had to wait for me for 2 hours straight doing nothing but playing his DS. I'm sure he learned some things just by sitting in the class and using my computer to do some research. In the end, the presentation ended up quite fine. Previously was Weihao who got the most to say, now its me... Because i'm "The Man" of the group... Man... I guess this is what happenes whe nyou are the only male in the group... T.T

Man... I think i over strained my left side today since its aching now... I guess a massage will be good now... Ah... I guess i will continue dreaming... XD

God teaches us things in very different ways sometimes. This Wednesday, i saw someone accidentally dropped some money on the bus before he lighted. I realised i could have called him/her and let that person pass the day easier. I didn't and felt guilty. And i wished i could have done it, like alot of things that happened before. Then yesterday at Escape, someone dropped his wallet at one of the rides. This time i tried calling. In the end, he responded to someone else's call. And guess what? I felt alot better then on Wednesday. So what if he didn't respond to my call?? I tried. Now to try harder next time. (:

And recently i think i had a miscommunication with one of my foreign classmates. I was working with her on a assignment. In the end, our work came in first, and i think we managed to settle our differences at the same time. The coming in first part was unexpected but it helped settled things alot better. Thank God. Hopefully another situation in my life will turn out the same way... I guess that's what hope is for, to look forward to. (:

That's enough for now. Need to rest before forcing myself to do some work tomorrow. See yah!!

No comments: