Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kena Tagged again...

Melissa took revenge on me... T.T

Name: FZE, Kelvin
Birth Date: 1st June 1990
Current Status: Single and enjoying it. Don't try to spoil it.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black with strands of white here and there
Righty or Lefty: Righty, right? XD

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Being useless and hated
Your Weakness: Ignoring helpless people...
Your Perfect Pizza: Erm... Don't eat pizza much... So don't know

[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought: After Boxing day... 2 days after Christmas...
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: Try not to worry so much and go sleep...
Your Most Missed Memories: Studying in Peicai with the people around me

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but if Pepsi Twist is still better!
McDonalds or Burger King: Don't care, just eat
Single or Group Dates: Honestly don't know
Adidas or Nike: Nike, Just Do It
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate wins hands down
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Smoke: History of Penumothorax doesn't make me a good friend of smokers
Curse: That you can't curse anymore?? XD
Take showers: Everyday. you only shouldn't if you are allergic to water or something...
Have a crush: I think so. Full stop.
Think you are in love: No, maybe, yes, what's the difference?
Want to get married: Ask me again in maybe 4-5 years.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes. Quote from somewhere i just remembered," Believe in me who believes in you."
Think you are a health freak: Erm... No... Gave up exercising regularly already...

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: No.
Dyed your hair: No... No matter how much i want to now...

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: Change is the only constant in life, what kind of question is thsi anyway?? =.=

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: before 35 sounds good

[In a Gal]
Best Eye Color: Is it really important??
Best Hair Color: As long as not too bright i'm fine
Short Hair or Long Hair: Not really important...

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Editing blog
1 Hour Ago: Gaming online
4.5 Hours Ago: Chilling after coming home
1 Month Ago: Preparing for some campus crusade event
1 Year Ago: Just back from Thailand Mission Trip

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: God, my Family and my Friends
I Feel: lost cause i forgot how to describe how i feel... XD
I Hate: something worth hating at the moment like homework... And no price for guessing teh emo answer : Me.
I Hide: my money and sometimes my feelings
I Need: what i need.

The next 5 peeps are:
1. Melissa Ho ( from a Melissa to me to another Melissa... XD )
2. Clara
3. You reading this now
4. Yup. You.
5. No need to look beside you. You know it's you. XD

No comments: