Thursday, December 06, 2007

When Water Kills

Finally back to blog after more than a week. Didn't feel like doing last week cause my Laptop was having some problem. It was lagging like it got all the time in the world. Press something and around a minute or more later then i would get a respond. Had to use system restore to get it back running again... By then the week and pass and i had already wasted enough time in classes that required a computer to watch a movie. Note to self: maintain laptop at least once every week...

Lets see... Last week nothing much really happened besides the usual school stuff. Wait, got something happened. Campus crusade had a event call SMAD, or SM appreciation day. Had to dress up as heroes, even though Mickey Mouse was also around. Wonder in what way is he a hero... Hmm... My DG dressed in Men in black cause it was simple. XD

Yesterday when i was on my way back, it was raining cats and dogs. There was this particular stretch that wasn't sheltered. A sheltered is being built but by that time it probably completes, the raining season would probably be over. I was lazy to use my umbrella so i ran. Got wet nevertheless, can't be helped. Then along the way, i saw dead baby bird on the floor. probably dropped from somewhere and drowned in the rain. Fragile little thing it was. It was lying in the middle of the pathway so it was unavoidable. I wanted to walk away but i turned back around. I picked it up and placed it on a dry table at the void deck. Something inside me hoped that at least it would squirm a little so i can know its still alive. Nothing happened when i picked it up. I guess thats how fragile life is. All it takes is that one wrong move or situation to take it away. It left me wondering if i had arrived a little earlier i could have saved it.

So i guess i have arrived at another point again: Live life to the fullest. How am i doing that? For me i guess i'm living will God's guidance at the moment and searching for my life purpose.

ARGH... I missed a chance today to do the right thing. When i alighted from the bus at the interchange, someone sitting in front of me was still asleep. I left it for someone else to wake him up even thought i could have done it and save the person from walking a few more steps... Kelvin, you got to work harder...

I think i have this weird habit of observing the behavior people and trying to interpret what are they thinking about. What were they thinking when they were doing that? Rarely do people do something without reason. So when a action leaves me pondering, i guess i need to ask some else of their opinion or even ask the person who did the something in the first place. I guess i shall consult others first, even thought most people probably won't know... Oops... I just type a whole lot of crap... XD

Currently i'm learning how to commit everything to God. Why? Cause it's difficult for me to let go, be it things i own or problems. Strange that i even hold on to problems right? Cause i just don't want to trouble people most of time i guess. Got to place all my worries into his hands so i can live my life without being too emo. how did u think i became less emo in the first place? XD

Man... It feels a bit strange talking to myself cause that's what blogging is like to me. Self-reflection for the past few days and sorting out thinking processes. When i can see what i'm thinking, i guess i think better. I guess thats why from young i had to practice writing chinese so many times to remember how to write it for spelling... XD

Ha... That's all for now. Have to get back to real life. See yah!!

I turn left, you turn right. When i stare at u u stare right back. What are you?

No comments: