Thursday, September 25, 2008

Knock Knock Knock Knock....

ARGH... My job is probably one of the most depressing jobs on Earth... I guess Ming Ci and i were unlucky yesterday or something, could not complete a block. It can be told they are home, but choose not to open he door, not even to refuse... is it really that hard to open the door and just say no? And try not the slam the door too, we are still people and don't like getting slammed on. If Ming Ci wasn't there with me, i probably would be using expletives i never thought i would have used already... =x

On to more lighter stuff, visited Jeanie, Hong Wei and Crescencia yesterday. Crescencia was so cute but was asleep while i was there with Minda. Was supposed to meet up with Weijin too, but he over slept... Was meeting at 12pm too... And guess what time he woke up? 1pm... Thank goodness we went ahead first or my stomach cannot tahan already. =x

And jsut before i left, the baby woke up. Ah... She has a thing about timing... But she woke up, cahnged diapers and went back to sleep again... I wonder why she was so tired... =x

I guess that should be all for now, hopefulyl my psps charges finishes soon so i can go to bed in peace. See yah!

No comments: