Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I seem to have wat they call "writer's block".....

I seem to currently suffering from not knowin wat to type here...
My life seems boring... i think i m tryin to copy my friend's style...

SO WAT IS MY STYLE?!??!?!?!!?

It seems that my style seems to be non-existance...too me that is...
Can i undo the "block" By hitin my head against the walll? Been there, tried that...ended up with a massive headache anyway...

Life seems to be bad to me in every way...(I m trying not to use any 4-letter words that may sound offensive) People push u around for just being the good kid... n wats more, when u go offensive, they start regreating their earlier move... only to do agasin n again... senerios repeat again n again...

If i was the kind of person that wasn't forgiving... many would have ended up in their graves already any way... God probably put these people around me cause no one else can handle them any way... this simple thought probably keeps me going...

wow... how did i ended up with nt just a paragraph but a passsage? Oh well... this things usually comes suddenly at thimes... who knew i could do this?

No comments: