Saturday, August 06, 2005

If life gives u crap... What can i do?

Life have really bad the past few days... teachers scoldin my class for being late... people not realising they were wrong in the first place... lousey test marks.... Just makes me think if life is worth living....

I wish i could just end my life here n just llike that... the temptation is huge... probably the only thing keeping me here is god(excuse me for being a bit religious but who really reads this blog anyway?)... I m probably just tryin to take each day as it comes... what else cani do anyway?

Some people out there probably don't realise other people have feelings too... Man, i also have a limit to how much i can take... no matter wat the post i have... insults r very hurtin to me... i m sensitive... only problem is i don't show much emotion or talk much about my problems... i don't want anyone else sharing my burden... some things i have to face alone...

That's all for today... so if like gives u crap, bear with it first... i sure it won't last forever...

No comments: