Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Blog Is Depressing?

Recently, one of my friend says my blog is depressing... wat is wrong with that? probably because he is too happy n can't stand a little sadness? he is probably too positive.......

Depress is wat i m... If u see me smile it probably just a mask... rarely do i truly smile or show how i feel inside.... i don't really like people to help me solve my problems, well, i don't think thay can actually solve it as only i can solve it. Why? Cause it always ends up with me doin all the work to solve it any way...

Laughter is the best medicines? Laughter sure can solve alot of problems but it can't solve all... cause laughin away ur troubles is too good to be true... If Laughin works, my blog will probably be not so depressing anyway... but then wat will be written here instead? Some things r just left to be pondered on...

No comments: