Thursday, December 14, 2006

yeah... Yeah... YEah... YEAh... YEAH!!!

Ok, stupid title i know... But i can't help it... I MANAGED TO GET INTO NANYANG JC!!! YEAH!!

Today, i also visited Cassandra in the hospital with Nat. She looked so weak at the moment until that i had to help her wack Nat. And she always whack me everytime she sees me, but this time she was like strugling in the bed to get a good position... And a simple thing like coughing also seems so difficult and painful... Man, and i almost ended up like that during Chinese New Year this year... The only reason why i didn't go through it was because the the doctor decided i was fine enough and didn't have to go through the operation to get a tube stuck into me... Hope she gets welll soon enough... But not so soon as that i can't run away from being whacked...


Man... Now waiting to download finish the latest bleach episode... My siblings are hogging on to the internet... When it can be downloaded finish in around 2 hours it now takes 3 to 4 hours... Man...


I think i will go pester people about which JC tehy are going to now... Mwahahahaha... Remeber i will be away from the 18th to 27th of December, so this may be the last update until when i come back, but remember to tag my blog!! See yah!!

Stupid dreams... Cause me to to be scared of good things happening to me...

No comments: