Friday, December 08, 2006

Erm... Sawat Dii Khap?

Hello people, long time no see and update. How's it going over there with you people?? I heard many of you found jobs, or are out on holidays or are busy with something... Oh well, better get down to business, or my business that is. XD

I have been busy the past few days with preparation for my mission trip to Thailand (the land of a thousand smiles?) Preparation of skit and dances going quite okay... Missed my second lesson of Thai lessons due to some medical appointment just to get my medical report... Now thinking about what is needed for the trip as i am 2nd in-charge of logistics...

Man... First it was Delia with teh same Chinese surname as me... Now found out another person in church has the same Chinese surname too... Found out by accident cause some one mistaken us beign siblings as her surname is feng, which of course wasn't true. It then sparked up my curiousity about what her Chinese surname was so i asked... Then the answer: The 'hourse' figure with 2 dots besides. My face reaction: 0.0 . Then i said same as mine. Then she like went, "EEEWWWWWW!!" -_-'''


And two evenings ago when i had to attend a church meeting up to 9:30pm and i reached home around 10pm++ as i went to grab a bite before going home. After i reached home, y mom started talkign to me about peopel from the mission team. then when she reached someone, she said, "Hey, i saw that person's father that day at teh NTUC nearby. They stay some where nearby too." I was like so... erm... -.-'''. Why? I could have hitched a ride home as her dad was there to fetch her home... T.T

Ah well... That should be enough for now... So till next time, better tag my tagboard... XD

There are days I look out the window hoping that it will happen, but it never will...

No comments: