Friday, October 27, 2006

Alone I Guess...

Hey people-who-are-still-reading-blogs-during-study-break, how have you been?? There doesn't seem to be much people here nowadays as the tagboard doesn't have anybody tagging... Man, look like my blog's rating has just went down...

I am getting tired of studying... Where is everyone?? Are you people studying too? I'm sure you are... I am taking such a long time just to type one entry now, usually getting distracted by alot of other things... And the same can be said about my studies... Losing steam... Come on, i am human too...

ARGH!!! I AM GOING CRAZY!!! Anybody rejoicing over this?? Man, just kill me and get this over with... My siblings have finished their exams and are playing away everyday in front of me... Just help me pull that trigger...

Hey, look like now you have proof that i am insane. I am just talking about anything that is coming to my mind now...

Man, this ulcer hurts... And my mom forgot to help me fidn the mouth wash to treat it... Using salt is damn painful, but looks like it is the only other option then... T.T

ARGH!!! I am dreaming about what to do after the 'O' levels... Someone please pull me back down to earth... I am losing it over nothing already...

Ok... That should be enough random-ness for today... So let's celebrate the ending of the fow of crap...

Will you ever look at me the way I look at you??

No comments: