Monday, October 23, 2006

The Reason.

Everything happens for a reason. The only thing is how we look at it, or we just do not know the reason. This problem may occur because of this "stupid" reason to you. But to another person, this reason may be valid. Many problems occur because we don't find the other person's reason isn't valid enough for us, i guess. Accepting people's reason is not easy if it is totally different from our own values. But it is not impossible. That's why i choose to sit on the fence most of the time. It gives me a clearer view on things even thought my ass hurts after staying there for a long time... XD

Oh well... I figured out the reason to why i will never have super powers... Cause if i had any, i would have ended up killing everyone accidentally and thus go crazy with guilt and thus became insane and end up a super villian. Ok... That was a bit random... But thats the truth. SO you people better be happy that i don't have any super powers. XD

Wow... I just realised my post is both serious and non-serious at the same time. What is this called?? Erm... Just typing what comes to my mind?? Losing my mind?? Or i just seriously can't stay serious?? Ok... I shall stop being lame...

I am tired. Tired of waiting. After the 'O' Levels i am planning to take up a new hobby. What hobby?? Gundam modelling. It is not really an easy thing if you actually took time to find out all the equipment needed. But now, studies come first. But not before God and life and health that is.

Nat says i haven't been updating enough. Is that true?? Not that i really care as now i am studying, but maybe this place collect dust very fast. But come on, look at Sammi's blog, updated only once in a "Whatever-colour-you-want" moon. So just tell me your opinions, ok?

That's enough for today. Some people around me ain't happy for reasons of their own, and i hope things get better for them. Cause like i said before, only i am allowed to be depressed. Yah, i know i am selfish, so much taht i can help the fish monger. But i prefer that i am the depressed one cause i feel i can hide it quite well. You can share your problems with me. It will lessen your burden. But i will retract the previous statement if my phone bill starts to go up obscene-ly. Ok, you can stay deopressed, but do not dwell in it for too long. Learn from me that it is never a good thing.

Alright, i better end here before this becomes the "Neverending" post. Get it?? The Neverending Story? The Neverending Post? Ok... Nevermind... See yah!

All i am is a phone all away, 16 hours a day, seven days a week. Public holidays non-inclusive.

No comments: