Friday, October 13, 2006

Open??

Yah, today i went to the NYJC open house. Walk until leg very tired... Saw Shawn Wee and Carrie Cheong from 9.87FM and many old school mates, like my seniors and ex-classmates. Too bad i didn't have the time to catch up with any of them. Tomorrow will be going to SAJC open house too after i re-new my passport... Passport expired 2 years ago... Now have to re-new for my end of teh year mission trip to Thailand... Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow... Now emo time...

Man... You ignored me... But you won't even read this blog and i know it... Ok, maybe you do but i will never know... Guess you just didn't want to see me or hear from me right?? If you want that i am fine with that... I have let go of the past... What about you?? Look like i am just an obstacle in the way then... Maybe i am thinking too much... But who knows what is the truth?? Ok then, you don't want a birthday present no matter how much i insist on giving... And guess sawing you again today i felt you were probably just trying to get away from me... I shall make that job easier for you then... I will stay away from you.... The only time you will hear from me will be on msn and sms then... Or should i reduce it to no communication at all? Then there will be totally no problem as there is nothing to talk about right?? Oh well... What's the use of letting it out when she will never know?? Waste of effort...

Told yah SweeHao!! Everybodies' blog got emo post one. XD That should be enough for today... See yah people next time.

Cry I won't. Regret I won't. They never change things for the better, only make them worst.

No comments: