Monday, October 16, 2006

Long Post Coming Up Some Other Time...

Was actually planning to blog about missing school and people and things, but i guess i will leave it for some other time when i have enough time to finish everything i have to say in one go. But it will be going out to everybody, so watch out for it. (:

School ends finally... 10 days to physics practical... Studying started... Life goes on... Something ahppened to my dad's computer... I feel tired... I want to sleep more... I need new blogskin... I want that new gundam model... I want to start new hobby... Man, talk about random huh?? Oh well, i am making this post short as i have to go do some housework anyway...

Now back after my houswork... Man... was it hazy... I took a few photos of how it looked like but i can't find the wire... Man... But PSI level of 130 was already quite high, and when i took pics in the direction of Minda's house, most of it was just haze. That's how bad it was.

I set a record for myself today. I played computer for only around 10 minutes!! Yeah. Tomorrow will probably be only 5 minutes, but might as well not play right?? STUDY ALL THE WAY!!! XD

Man, you people should have seen how Yong Kang was trying to convince me to go play LAN with him yesterday. HE wanted us to go play this morning. He was so desperate. Begged me to go. When that didn't work he tried another method but it was a guranteed failure. Why? Cause I wanted to study. Yes, study. Better start now then later right?? And i will tell you how desperate he was... He told me this, "I asking Sam leh... If she go you can go wit her wat..." Please... When had this method ever worked on me?? Find your own minion that you can influence... XP

Oh well... It has been confirmed that i will be flying off on the 17thor 18th of December for my mission trip. Will only be back on the 27th. So this means i may not be replying calls or messages for that period of time. Will anybody miss me?? It will also be my first time on an aeroplane, so i am damn nervous... But the worst thing is: I won't be celebrating Christmas in Singapore. But the good thing is: I won't be celebrating Chrstmas in Singapore. Why?? Obvious not celebrating in here with friends and family is no fun... But the good thing is that i don't have to give out presents!!! But must remember my presents hor... Keep them for me until i come back, cause i still want them. At the most i bring back some souvenirs for you people, ok?? See if i save up enough $$ first... XP

Things change very fast in lifes sometimes. Friends to foes, love to hate. Conflict cannot be avoided i guess... But why let what has already passed affect the present and future?? So what if you are scarred? So what if it is awkward? If you let it affect you, you are technically letting yourself be stuck at a road-block at a certain part of your life. Then progresswill be made. Get over it. It never will be the same again, but isn't that an excuse to avoid the problem?? ow much worst can it get if you say it is so bad already?? Look like i am scolding myself over here too... But i am slowly trying to get over this road-block. What about you?

ARGH... Enough of this nonsense for a day... See yah around, yah?

Live life with no regrets. It's too short for regrets. And keep smiling. Cause you never know when that smile is needed to pick up another's day.

No comments: