Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1 More Straw To Go...

Just back home from chalet and public concert. Chalet was fun but tiring, and the concert was enjoyable still... But i wonder why am i still here in this house anyway. On my way to the Singapore Conference Hall, my mom called me asking why didn't i put my clothing into the washing machine, and before i could explain myself, she went, "Next time you not going liao! *Beep*" Then she put down the phone. Man, i said i was putting the clothing aside in the balcony and she said she was ok with that, now she says she said that she asked me to put the clothing into the washing machine.

And she goes on about why hasn't i helped in the housework when i came back but go on straight to the computer. I said i needed a break, but she went, "Then you go chalet for what?? " Man, she will never know the problems in my life, cause she never really bothered about them, and now she asks me didn't i have my break yet?? I never have any break, everywhere i go i just can't sit down and let everybody do things with me slacking. Why that?? I was brought up this way. Who cares if people takes advantage of me? As long as my conscience is clear, itr doesn't matter.

Maybe my family should try living without me. Let them find someone else to shoulder the responsibility on my shoulders now. Let someone else take over all the housework i have been relied on to do. Let them find someone else that can take my mom's temper without blowing up. Let them find someone else who can help keep my dad from jumping down. Let them find someone else who can speak up for my siblings. Let them find someone else who can speak up for whats right and tell the truth. Let them find someone who they think can replace me. I would like to see that happen, if they can find such a person that is.

Guess the chalet was was tiring for me as i was the handy-man for most of the things, but i had fun doing it. I just hope next time i do this kinds of things i get more sleep... And it was refreshing to see everybody working together in the BBQ. Never had i seen such a united stand in the class for something POSITIVE before. Even the person who i thought was the quietest in the class was doing something. It was a touching sight... *SNIFF* To bad it will probably be the last time... *SNIFF*

Ok... Enough of this crap from this tired person. See yah around.

No comments: