Monday, April 16, 2007

1st Day Of Poly...

ARGH!!! FIRST DAY!!! AND I AM ALL ALONE!! At least for only the first half of the day... Man... And i guess choosing a CCA is still so hard... Especially when the CCA choosen can't really please my mom... And before i told her that not having a CCA could cost me a place in uni, she was against me joining a CCA... Now i don't think any of my choices will please her so she will probably get my dad in to look at my choices... Then my dad will say it is my choice then my mom will still complain then eruption occurs... Get it??

Man... Tomorrow's timetable will be from 8am to 5pm... Whole day... And that isn't even counting transport... 2 more hours... ARGH...

Man, i hope tomorrow will be better then today in that i won't be so lonely for most of the day... I better go short list my choices of CCA for my mom to see... Wait... It is going to be my dad who is going to decide... Wait... In the end it will still be me after much consideration... ARGH...

That's enough angst for today.. .See yah people around!!

I love coding my sentences!!!

No comments: