Friday, April 06, 2007

Nothing Much Here I Guess

Maybe i should have blogged yesterday since this was what happened yesterday. I went Sim Lim Square with Minda and Leslie to get myself a mouse for my laptop. But i guess i won't be using the mouse much at home since i am lazy most of the time to even plug it in...

After spending a while window shopping at Sim Lim, we headed for a few rounds of pool. I ALMOST WON THAT LAST ROUND!!! But Leslie won... I guess the best man won... XD

Hmm... First time i am typing a blog post through my laptop on my bed...

Should i get back my habit of blogging more?? Minda has been saying i haven't been blogging enough... Shall consider it....

Hmm... Easter is coming up... Then XiaoPing birthday party have to confirm with parents if i can go... And if can go must prepare present... I really should start saving more money now...

Man... I don't know why but i feel like watching Busou Renkin again... Maybe i like the story line... Maybe i like the characters... Shall satisfy myself probably tomorrow... Or maybe i will find myself another anime to watch...

Ha... enough for now... I better go charge my laptop soon... Don't want it to die on me when i need it... See yah around!

When will i find the right one? Or is she in front of me all this time?

No comments: