Thursday, April 19, 2007

SCHOOL NONSENSE!!!

Man... New school... New class... New friends... Wait, I still have my old friends... XD

Man... My class seems to be the strangest class i have ever been in... Out of the 22 people in my class, only 4 are Singaporeans... The rest?? China people... Vietnam people... Malaysian people... Burmur people... Man... Where else can u find a class more international then this?? And i guess i am having problem clicking with some of them... All the girls in my class are foreign students... How am i to talk to them if they keep speaking in tongues i do not understand?? ARGH!! Time to try to overcome them then... HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO CLICK WITH MY CLASSMATES!!! At least i already click with some of them already...

Hmm... I got nothing much left to blog about already... Wait... CCA... I guess i chose my CCA already... I AM GOING TO TRY IN-LINE SKATING!!! XD

Ha... That's all for now... See yah people around!!

Figured out the previous code yet?? XD

No comments: