Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINALLY HOME!!!

ARGH... Wednesdays are going to be my longest days in school... reach school by ten but got german lesson from 6 to 8pm... German? Yah... Still not very good at it though... Next week have to write compo for German class... In English... XD

Why couldn't it rain now after i got home?? It had to rain when i was waiting interchanging bus and walking from the bus stop back home... Had to walk through the MRT station which means that my radio won't work while i was walking through it... And bump into someone which i was actually telling myself that i would have a very low chance of bumping into and was about to laugh it off, then i saw her walking in front of me...

Man... Yesterday during one of my practical lessons, i talked to a Vietnamese in Chinese... And i didn't realise it until he said he was Vietnamese... Come on... He didn't talk much... And then after a while all the foreign students had to go for a talk about their tuition grant, the practical group of 7 was left with 1, me... So i had an 1 on 1 session with the teacher... And completed everything earlier... Ha...

Things to complete: IS Project, German Homework, Complete Tutorials before they even teach the lessons as the topics are easy to understand...

Ha... I realised that there are actually quite a few matured students (as in studetns who have completed other forms of education before) around me... My IS group alone has 2 out of the 4 of us. And one f them said he was already being called uncle by his class... XD

Ok, don't read the next paragraph. I mean it. That is unless you are really bored or kay-po. Just skip to the next paragraph.

Man, i though i got over her. But why is it that when i suddenly saw her in front of me my heart just accelerated? It started beating so fast... I just felt like running away... Like i said, I was listening to the radio and it was playing a song called "One Love". It made me thought of something one of my new friend said to me, " So what married? Can divorce what... So what attached? Can break what..." He said it while my IS group was on the topic about chio bus... Not that i was really involved in it... Then that thought made me think of her, and that even thought she lived at a nearby neighborhood, The chances of me actually bumping into her was VERY VERY low... And how good it will be to see her again... Then there she was, in front of me. Damn... I was totally caught off guard... And so we just waved at each other and went our separate ways...

I guess another reason i left NYJC was because of her. If i stayed, i would be studying for the wrong reason, which was to see her. Why wrong?? Cause she was already attached, and unlike a friend of mine, i do not believe in breaking people up for my own benefit, so i decided that leaving was one of the better choices that i could accomplish. And i got also other to reasons for leaving NYJC anyway, so why not just go? I am still doing fine now anyway... Now i am wondering if i should have tried to catch up with her then... Or did she even wanted to see me in he first place...

Ok, back on track... I think i am getting used to my class, not that i interact with them much... It's just when i see them totally blur, i guess i just ask if they need help and if they do, just help them, no strings attached... Not even if the girl i am helping is not bad looking... I am just not that kind of person... XD

Ha... Long time no blog such a long post already... I guess it is because it is now going to 11pm and i don't feel like sleeping and needed to let out some steam and other stuff... Don't have any other way now as no time to even actually properly play... Like i said: Cramp timetable...

I guess that's all for now... Live life without regrets, live it to the fullest, and everything will turn out fine even when it doesn't seem to.

I hate the weakling I am sometimes... Things i can't do... Things I should have done but didn't... Things that shouldn't even happen at all...

No comments: