Saturday, July 28, 2007

Falling Eyelids

Tiredness is going to over take me soon... Better get going to bed right after this... Let's see, this week stared off fine, maybe a little slow being the last Monday this term i have to go to school, yeah. Then my sis got Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows cause she saw it on offer in school. She wanted to get it last Sunday but they only had stock for people who reserved it. So she jumped on the first chance she could to get it, but at a better price too, $5 cheaper. XD

Last German lesson did nothing much besides watching a heartwarming German movie about this kid who has to keep the truth from his mom that was in coma during the reunification of Germany as his mom supported a side before she ended up in that state. Seeing all the trouble the son went through so that the mom didn't know the truth was heartwarming i guess. But the mom didn't live long. And thus ended a life built on lies. Why keep the truth from the mom? Doctor's advice that due to her heart condition, she couldn't take too much shock. But i guess in the end, he learned that lying is never a good thing as it leads to more lies to cover up that lie.

Now considering if i should continue taking German classes next semester. And my group mates are trying to convince me to stay. Reason? Cause we have been doing good together so far. What i think? I was thinking about stopping after this term as staying back after school is tiring but i guess staying for one more semester won't be so bad as i decided at the beginning of the year that i would spent my first year studying... Maybe i am regretting my promise to myself but a promise is a promise i guess...

Man... I got to register for my NS soon... They send this letter about 2 weeks back to inform me that i have to register... And i also have to start studying soon... Exams are in about 3 weeks time... Wait a minute, i already have a paper next week. ARGH.

Man... and recently i realised i misplaced my allen key for my skates... Do i have to get a new one so fast after only a few weeks of usage?? Ah... Wasted...

Just read finished Harry Potter earlier. I started off on Tuesday right after my sis finished it. I guess i am a slow reader, but hey, i was busy with other stuff and wasn't willing to throw it all away for a book unlike crazy fans. The story started off ok, got a little draggy in the middle before it started to get interesting. Ah, the irony of it all. And i don't intend to spoil the story unless i benefit from doing so which i don't think i won't. I just felt too many people died in the story... =X

Man, i just forgot to do something... Looks like i have settle it tomorrow i guess... Now, time to settle the housework cause dad's out... LAUNDRY HERE I COME!!!

Now, where did i left all my suan-ing power this time??

No comments: