Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thinking Straight, Or At Least Trying To...

Just got back home from church helping my dad out in an event. Didn't really do much, probably cause it was my first time helping with the PA system. But i didn't touch the PA system, only played with the lights, as in switching them on and off. Now waiting for my hair to dry so i guess i have some thought floating around in my head so i decided to use the blog to sort out my thought.

Negative thoughts creates negative actions. Negative actions cause more negative thoughts. It's a vicious cycle. But some times all it takes is a little nudge from anybody to tell you that you can break from the cycle anytime you want. But why don't we want to break out of the cycle sometimes? Is it cause we enjoy this negative emotions? Wait... Enjoyment is positive, but it gets canceled out with the negative emotions. But another thing is that negative with more negative doesn't comes up with a positive in real life. If the last statement was true, imagine all the bad things that will happening now, in hope that a positive will come out of it...

Ha... Not bad, i manage to blog about what i wanted to blog about without using much details. I find using too much details dangerous as anyone can use the info against me if i do. Or maybe i like my secrets to stay as secrets. Did i tell you a secret before?? Oh... That probably means that i didn't tell you everything about it. Trust is something i'm still learning about. And looks like i don't trust too easily either.

Sometimes i wonder if i would be any better without any feelings. No hurt, no love, no jealousy, no anger, no happiness. I guess maybe not. Even thought my feelings may mess up my sense of reasoning at times, i guess that's what makes me who i am. The silly me. XD

God sometimes speak to me in the strangest ways. I guess this tiem was through a kid. No used getting too depressed thinking about something, cause there are so many more things around that makes you happy thinking about it.

Just saw a nick of my friend, "You never lose by loving, you always lose by holding back." Oh well, that explains a lot about my losing streak, don't you think so? I guess holding back i what i do best now. Look like another point is to be more outgoing... Wait... Did i miss the whole point of the sentence or didn't i? That's for you to figure out cause i ain't giving too much details here.

I got a feeling i should have done something today, but i guess i didn't. Man, why did i get myself blinded by my negative emotions again... GAH... Got to work harder on this...

That's enough random thoughts for now... I guess my brain is pretty much more sorted out now. See yah peopel around!!

No comments: