Monday, July 09, 2007

Was It All Worth It??

Sometimes in life, you do something expecting a certain result, but it never happens. And you wonder was it all worth it? It never turned out the way you wanted it to, neither was it the goal you were working towards. Was the effort put in worth it? Then maybe you start asking yourself, am i asking for too much? Or is this something i can never accomplish or get? Am i even meant to accomplish or get it? Or all i can do is just see someone else do/get it?

Just some random thoughts that follows more random thought ans so on until a paragraph is formed. Ha...

Recently for one of my church group discussion discussion 2 Sundays ago, we were talking about friends. then we got on the topic of close friends and my opinion was asked for. But i guess i didn't really have one cause i don't really have a close friend. Why? Not sure. My CG leader found it sad, but i didn't i guess. I was probably thinking of an excuse to get myself out of the sticky situation but i decided to keep quiet. Don't make the situation get worse right? I would probably think about it more then enough when i get back home anyway... And i came up wit ha reason: If i don't have a close friend, that means i don't share my super super secrets with anybody. And if i don't share it with anybody, that means there will be a very very low chance of anyone finding out. The only way anyone would know would probably be a slip of my tongue or my body language giving me away which i don't think will be happening soon...

Hmm... Last Saturday I went to watch Transformers with Nat, then on the next day, I went to watch Die Hard 4.0 with my church friends. 2 movies in 2 days is just too much at the moment... especially when i just my brand new pair of spectacles and am still adjusting to it... Transformers was mainly about "BOOM" and "BAM". Other then that, i enjoyed the fight scenes between the robots, besides those that were hidden by the explosions... Die Hard was also mainly "BOOM" and "BAM". It probably was just like the normal Die Hard movies but with more of today context. Look like i wasn't a spoiler for either movies. XD

Ha... That's probably all for now, see yah people next time!!

No comments: