Friday, September 07, 2007

Just Minor Stuff

Hey people, guess i'm back again with one of my mundane updates. Hmmm... I went to cut my hair this Monday before i went for the class gathering BBQ, forgot to say so in my earlier post cause was having a major headache. Guess i'm fine now. The headache was probably caused by lack of rest from the BBQ the night before...

The next event of the week was the minor(thanks to people not being free or not contacting me...) CG gathering. Had fun at Minds Cafe playing the different board games. Guess i'm not very good at doing business... Probably cause my mind kept wondering off... And stupid Thomas and Benjamin kept ganging up on me... Very hard to win with 2 cousins picking on me i guess... Hey, it's not cause i was a easy target, it was just because i'm... ME. -_-'''

Next was today, had a DG gathering. Went back to Dhoby Ghaut for the second day in a row... But to play lan. Man... I'm realli out of shape when it comes to playing computer games... Guess that's how long i haven't been touching that kind of games. Had fun killing the monsters anyway... XD

I guess that's all for now. Better rest early... Don't want a recurrence of that horrible headache... See yah people around!!

And when nothing is done about feelings for a long time, they die out. Guess that's what's happening now.

No comments: