Monday, September 24, 2007

To Bounce Back Up

Back again. Already pass the emo phase already. The next phase should be the anger phase, but i'm not going to let myself go there this time. And i hope i will never get to that phase again. Why? Cause i would start blaming the other party instead. Then the next phase will be when i get emo and start blaming myself, only to get back to the anger stage again... Stupid vicious cycle...

Oh well, if my intentions gets mistaken, i guess there's nothing much i can do. Should have been a little more clear perhaps. Hopes everything works out in the end. Argh... Got the urge to start blaming everything but me...

I finally won Minda at bowling again!! Second time i ever beat him. How many times he won me? Erm... Countless?? :x

I need an outlet for my stress... Maybe would start jogging tomorrow, if i can wake up early enough... Got to force myself to start waking up early again...

And my private blog. You won't find it. Even if you did, u can't access it unless i allowed you to. Want to access it? Ask me. And i will see about it. Ask and you shall receive. (:

That's all for now. See yah!

Ha... Ending up in the hospital now doesn't seem like such a bad thing more. Should i purposely just give myself such a major chest trauma and let pneumothorax will recur again? Or should i just push my body to its limits?

No comments: