Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weird Weather, Weird Dreams

It was so hot the past few days, then all of a suddenly it was raining cats and dogs. Not that i'm complaining or so ever, it created the best time for me to catch up on sleep, which i did. Had a dream. Quite weird it was. Looks like another item to be posted up somewhere else.

Past few days has been boring... Not much cash to go out thanks to my phone bill arriving this week... Have yet to pay it... I guess i better go find a job since i won't be going to a camp already cause my dad felt uncomfortable with Campus Crusade for Christ. Look like have to convince my parents that my CCA is okay all over again... Oh well, hope i can find one that allows me to work for 2 weeks until school opens nearby.

Man... The weather's so cool now that i feel like just dropping onto my bed and sleep. Tomorrow will probably be a hot day, followed by a few more hot days before a very cold one like today. Wonder if i predicted correctly... Only time will tell...

Whole of last week was spent playing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7. Slowed down a lot this week cause lost the mood to play... Tomorrow will probably get back to all the hacking and slashing and the stupid puzzles in Japanese. Should have taught myself to read some of it... Oh well, guess i will just brute force my way through the game. XD

Maybe i should draw out a layout of my room on how i want it to look like if it is ever renovated. When one has so much free time, one must learn to use it wisely. With much time needs much wisdom. Ha... That sounded like one of Spiderman's greatest quote. XD

That's all for now, over here that is. Going to record my dream somewhere else. See yah next time!!

Where i'm going, no person can follow.

No comments: