Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just Shake It

Woah... Just felt tremors at home... Imagine this: Here i am on my computer suddenly feeling myself shaking. Thinking that it was just me, i continued to ignore it... Then my dad asked if we felt any shaking then did i felt anything wrong... Man, i'm slow ain't i?

Seems like the quake originated from somewhere south of Jarkata. Then there was another near the west coast of Sumatra. I guess the quake this time was more major cause we could feel it. The last time i felt tremors, i could almost barely feel it. This time, i could see things in my house shaking. Then after the tremors, i joked with my dad about me shaking by shaking on a spot. And guess what he said? The Chaos Theory. My shaking could cause a major disaster in India...

Watched High School Musical 2 a few days back. To me, it felt like watching 1 very long music video... The soundtracks were nice, but i guess i prefer it to stay as something i listen to. Sometimes the scenes are just... dumb. Where can you find someone that will break people up cause they wanted to win a competition and succeeded in doing their dumb quest only to have it spoiled last minute and have everything work out nicely for the everybody in the end? Guess that's what i don't like bout some shows, how unrealistic this things are... But the music saved it from me. Guess u can also say i'm shaking to it too...

Ha... Guess that's all for now. See yah people met time!! And check out the video below. Beautiful, to me that is. (:



People in love get fast and foolish
People in love get everything wrong
People in love get scared and stupid
People in love get everything wrong

People in love get special treatment
People in love get everything wrong
People in love their hearts get eaten
People in love get everything wrong

No comments: