Friday, February 09, 2007

Choices... Only Choices...

Man... I guess i ain't really over the moon with my 'O' Level results, nor am i really sad over it... Guess i am just... confused... The result is neither here nor there. It is in the middle of no where. My dad said that it isn't what you do when you pass, but what you do when you fail that shows you who you are. What does it have to do with me?? He said i was neither here nor there, and it is like failing ot actually get something better. Not that he was trying to suan me or anything, but was showing me that i had to make my own choice for myself. And this time, i ain't allowing anyone to get in the way... After i decided that is...

Ok... What did i actually get?? Just ask me next time you see me. I don't care if you people say it is not bad. Being in NYJC for the pass few weeks have shown me that if i want to stay in a JC, i have to work harder... ALOT harder... Which i may not be able to handle... If only JC was had more tutorials... Maybe that would be better and i may consider staying... Now with my points deduction, i only managed to BARELY get into NYJC based on their last year cut off point. And crap... That sucks...

Oh well... I shall listen to my dad's advice and consider my options over the weekend... May God help me through it...

Every little thing matters... Even fear of the past repeating itself...

No comments: