Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just Go For It

Hey people!! I guess idecided in the end to go to put poly as my first choice. Strange?? I guess it was after i consulted a few peopel before i made the decision. Maybe it is cause i didn't feel that JC life is for me, or maybe i am scared i may not make it through JC, but i guess i already made my choice and everything else is in God's hands. What course i chose? Psychology and community services in NP. It is a new course. Why? Maybe because i felt a callign to be a social worker...

Finally i feel lighter. Ah... Maybe i will do something a friend asked me to do now... Even though it has been a while since she asked... XD

Instructions: Write 20 statements intended to 20 different people, good/bad things you've always wanted to tell them, never tell which one is to whom. (Note:Not In Sequence) And i tag erm... Nat, Delia and anyone else reading this to do this...

1) HEY!!! YOU SUCK!! XD

2) You know this is describing you. Yes you. Don't try to say you want to lose contact after secondary school. Just let nature take it's course. And thanks for being there, yeah?

3) Guess what? You may never read this, but i guess i will still say it. I guess you are still as short as ever, as cheerful as ever, as pretty as ever. But i guess i will never have you. It was interesting that everytime i met you face to face, you never seemed really happy. I guess it is best for me to disppear at the moment until i settle down properly.

4) Hmm... You seems to be getting better and feeling less depressed. Is it because you keep calling me whenever you have a problem?? Not that i am saying that is a bad thing, but you know i can't be there all the time. From the 1st time i met you to now, even though quite short, you have changed alot. You have became more independent, so cheer up more!!

5) Hey, poly ain't such a bad choice right?? Just have faith in God that he will always be by your side. Adn i guess so are many of your friends like me!!

6) How many quiz are you doing at the moment anyway?? I guess you have just found an interesting way of blogging... with your tagboard. Man, that was obvious right?? Oh well, just try to stay happy always!! Maybe if i get in my first choice i may be able to counsel you... XD

7) HEY!!! Nice competing eating with you in Thailand!! When you learn soem new recipies in the cooking school must let me try hor. XD

8) Hey! Agent K is wonderign where his partner has gone. XP ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR STUDIES!!

9) I guess you learnt that i am super sarcastic the hard way... But you also know i know when to stop right?? Right?? Erm... ok... Come on... I am only sarcastic cause i care lor... XD

10) *Phew* Halfway through... We knew each other for so long already then only recently found out you lived the closes to me compared to other church mates... And then you going to move house again... Man... Now i have to go home alone on CG outings again... Lonely, Mr lonely... XD

11) Man, know you for, erm... Let me count first... Around ten years already?? Same p1 and 2 class... Then same p5 and 6 class... Then go same JC for 1st 3 months... But i guess we were neve really close due to... GENDER SEGREGATION!!! But oh well, all the best for your future!!

12) Known you for 4 years and the only thing i really know about is is that you are hyper... SUPER hyper... Rub off some energy to me can?? Or else loan i also don't mind... XD

13) Going to BMS at NP eh? I may be seeing you there... Ha... Try to relax more, don't look so stressed all the time or else you may end up with as many white hair as me... definitely not something you want... XD

14) ALL THE KIDS LOVE YOU!!! I guess the only one they attacked was me... Then the only one that they loved was you?? Probably you were to cuddley... SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!! XP

15) Hmm... Reading from your blog, i could see you are stressed at teh moment... But lighten up a little, nothing lasts forever, so this period of bad things will stop soon!! CHASE YOUR DRAMA DREAM!!

16) So what if you didn't do well for your 'O's?? You can do anything if you put your heart and soul into it. God will show you the way. ALL THE BEST!!!

17) Hey, i guess you will be remaining in NYJC right? I guessed we never really talked much out of the 2 years we were in the same class. ao far know you already 6 years and counting... I guess it is just the same for everybody i met, we only knew each other existed, nothing more. Wait a minute... This sounds too sober, so laugh now... XD

18) ARGH!!! Another person also know for long time... Let me count... 8 years++? You never really grew much since then... But anyway, all the best for you future!! (I'm repeating?? Because i runing out of things to say... XD)

19) Yah lah, you another one... alos knwo for around 8 years liao... Last time p4 in class we always play one... XD Have fun at NYJC!!

20) You knew me before i was born. You ahve been guiding me in life all this while. Thank you for being such a great... erm... Father looking over us from Heaven.

Thats all for today... Man... Logest time i actually spent in blogging for a while... See yah next time!!

No comments: