Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Emo Bug Is Spreading...

Guess i am back to blog again, and no, i am not going to let the emo bug get to me... Or i hope so... XD

Look like the controvasial event now is Jeanie's blog post on missing the class, and feels slightly hurt that all of us will probably move on from now, and not bother about each other ever again. I for one don't believe in this kind of thing. Ok... I feel that we may move on, but we know that we will always be a class. No matter what we try to do, i don't think we can ever forget about what we have been doing together for the past few years, or at least for me, even thought i think i may have offended some people... Crap... If only i can be less paranoid... I kep thinking that everyone hates me...

Anyway, the above was just my 2 cents worth on what is happening. If u can't pay the 2 cents, it's ok cause i don't mind not making a profit... I got tehm for free anyway... XD

I went to take a withdrawal form to see if it was worth it for me to withdraw from the school. Then i saw i had to get 10 signatures from 10 different teachers... They want us to die before we can get out of the school?? I would have to spend a day running around the whole school... and if cannot find teacher that means have to come back the next day... Oh well, guess staying wouldn't sound so bad now... At least i will still get to leave at the end of the term... And have a heart wrentching time leaving my class... Ha...

Man... If only there would be more 4I gatherings at the moment... I am missing the class... 4I was dominated by loud girls, but the curretn class is dominated by loud guys. I am not used to that... Listening to girls n 4I talking loudly in class has became a habit... XD

Hmm... Now after soem thinking, i realised that i may have decided to leave NYJC based on a variaty of push and pull factors... Ok, maybe most of them are push factors...

Man... The ulcar in my mouth is finally disappearing, thanks to the mouth wash i has been using. But the thing is that the mouth wash is red, and when i use it my mouth burns, but i can't tell if i am bleeding in my mouth cause everthing that comes out is red...

Oh yah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDA AKA ADRAIN AKA LGM!!! XD

Hmm... That's probably all for now... See yah next time!

I'm paranoid of all the people i see. Are they talking bout me? Why can't anyone see i just want to live?

No comments: