Friday, February 02, 2007

Sigh... Dunno What To Type Here...

Finally i am taking time to update this blog... I must admit i was too lazy to update this blog the past few days... I haven't been really doing my homework anyway, just probably playing more then studying...

JC life in NY is fun, but the environment is really like play play all the time... But i guess there are also those that have probably started studying... I can't really find the mood to study anyway, with the 'O' Levels results coming out next week and such... Just very afraid that i may not do well... Consistant results doesn't mean anything if you can screw it up in the final exams... Crap... I think i am frightening myself...

Now, i am still wondering what CCA to join here... Dragon boat or Petanque?? I am actually thinking of joining both, but both have training sessions on the same day... I acutally ried out petanque training last week, and i realised only i really took the training seriously... And was thinking about joining them cause it is just too pitiful... And i did well that day too... Oh well... I hope everything works out well in the end...

I guess i am getting tired... Maybe i will rest early tonight... Or maybe i should go play a little... Nevermind... Maybe i shall go sulk in one corner for no reason tonight... Maybe there is a reason for me to be emo but i guess iwon't be revealing it... Yeah... XD

Ha... That should be enough for now... See yah people next time!!

It is not that i wanted to fall sick, but i couldn't stop falling sick... I guess the same can be said about how i feel now...

No comments: