Sunday, April 26, 2009

Now if only my blogging habit is as good as my study habits...

Today was a long day... Church in the morning, then went to a HwaChong Concert thing. A Chinese concert mind you. Was worried i will just be going there to fill up space as my Chinese is horrible. But i understood most of it surprisingly. And since the TV is now showing some television award thing show (Hong Xin Da Jiang), i shall have my speech too: I would like to thank thsoe who helped develop my Chiness skills, like ... and ... and ... and ... and a whole lot more which naming will take up more time than i'm allowed... =x

Anyway, shall just post pics, alot better than me attempting to be lame and trying to come up with lame jokes...
Good view thanks to XX, the one selling tickets and choosing seats for us... Now if only it was nearer to the toilet... =x

An interesting view to me i guess =x

Mel said the scenery nice, probably that's why i took it... XD

Met up with family for dinner after the concert. The plays were interesting, at least interesting enough for a Chinese lousy guy like me to understand. MC actually asked me what the guy meant at one part of the play, and i actually could actually understand it. Accomplishment!! =x Must be due to all the China friends in school i have that sometimes talk too fast for me to understand. Trained ears... XD

Oh well, that's about all for today. See yah!!

No comments: