Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The story of how Tigger ended up on my phone

Touch da phone and RAWR!! =x

I know what's everyone first thought whenever they see it. Let's just say that your thought is probably wrong and this is the story of the little guy.

Tigger was originally bought for somebody. It never got to that person for some reason. And so i threw it into my laptop bag cause i didn't knew what to do with it. And there it laid, protecting my laptop (while being squashed) for months. Until last week that is. My phone strap was in such a bad condition that i felt i had to remove it. Was hesistant at first cause the phone jsut felt empty without anything attached to it. Then i remembered the (squashed) guardian of my laptop and decided that it was time for a promotion/demotion (whatever you fancy) to being the guardian of my handphone. And that's how that *cough*cute*cough* fella ended on the other end of my phone.

Now the threats he must face are: girls that find him cute and try to steal him (I looking at you Mel, XX and those out there...), ants, kaypo brothers and many others that will take a long time to name. Hopefully he won't have to face any cockroaches...

*Taking a break to refuel on the lameness tank before continuing...*

Oh yah, i don't abuse my employees, so don't need to worry about welfare. He'll be well paid. =x

Ah... Looks like tomorrow will have to trouble peopel to help me with printing drawings already... stupid programme.. Oh well... See yah around!

No comments: