Monday, April 13, 2009

Project progress report 2 will have to wait, since my progress is like that of a snail at the moment... Wait a minute.. Saw quite a few snails today... One on the way for lunch, another somewhere else i can't remember... And maybe another one unless my memory is failing me again... Sign i should slow down to snail pace or speed up cause i'm too snail like at the moment? Hmm... =x

Are we being who we are, or are we being influenced by others, or are we choosing to become something we are not because we want something? Sure i've used my name as a joke so many times before, but that's me isn't it? Kind of grew out of the "act blur" me, maybe that's why the "HUH?"s have been reduced alot. =x

Was intending to play a little guitar today, but got carried away on Facebook trying to beat someone's high score. Kelvin, time to discipline yourself...

Abit mroe on the stuff i learn from the book i'm reading... Sometimes it's just not yet the time for a r/s. Rushing into one before the right time doesn't result good things... Main thing is to not be impatience.

Hmm... Came home a bit too late today... Have to leave earlier tomorrow... Got to go, see yah.

No comments: