Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blank

I m totally blank right now… what m I supposed to type about anyway? I m losing steam here… what ever happens now will not be interesting to me… unless something drastic happens, like if mom suddenly become a totally new person or someone close to me is suddenly gone…(but I doubt if the second ever apply to me… I m not close to any one actually…)

The fire going off soon… I need to look for a new source of passion here… a new source of will to write and maintain (what is there to maintain anyway?) this blog... I always wanted to improve this blog but couldn’t find the strength or will power to do it…(excuses, excuses, excuses…) if only this… if only that…oh well… guess I m getting a bit troublesome…wonder if my mom was listening during that parents talk yesterday… if she was, I would probably see a change… if I don’t see a change, the same she will be…

That all for today… so still next time, try not to be such a negative and lame person like me…

No comments: