Friday, October 21, 2005

There’s Always A First Time…

First time for what today? Well, today is the first time I went to K-box(karaoke thingy)… always knew I suck at singing but this time I went because I bumped into some of my friend this morning… strange but interesting… all I knew was that I was very free today and had nothing better to do so I decided to join them… like I said, I still sang extremely horrible… to me I supposed… I never could match those high notes anyway… but a good start in singing anyway… (Singapore Idol her I come…) Probably my friends got a head start…

One more thing for readers of this blog. When u enter this blog, I hope u leave all tour unhappiness behind as only me is allowed to be depressed here. ( Selfish huh?) So until my next entry, do not wipe the simile off your face unless necessary… wasn’t necessary today anyway… so that means I also have to start listening to my own advice some times…

No comments: