Saturday, October 15, 2005

HOW ON EARTH?!?!?!?!

Man, how on earth did my teacher found out so much about my family in one go? I don’t talk about family in school…I find it strange when she told me my sis n bro names…FOUND OUT FROM A TEACHER FROM MY PRIMARY SCHOOL?!?!?! Man…my bro must be controversial at my primary school…I was noting there…N NOW HE CAUSE MY TEACHER 2 FINDOUT ABOUT ME?!?!?! Man…all those years of keeping quiet hasn’t done much at all I see…my teacher now knows my mom kills us with a lot of pressure…what I like to do…what I don’t like to do…HELP ME HERE!!!! Oh well…he is going have to face me soon anyway… ;-)

From last week onwards, I have decided to ignore my feelings for a well…they mostly get me mixed up…so for the better or the worst, I won’t know until I try… Why am I doing this? I m a troubled kid…emotions just shake me up even more…this is not permanent…it is just until I learn how to control them…n prevent it from getting me into further trouble…

That’s all from me today…And the phrase of the day is “listen to your mind n not your heart”…Contrary to the famous phrase “listen to your heart”…It only leads to certain…embarrassment… Follow the phrase or learn it the hard way, it is up to U…

No comments: