Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lost

Funny title i have here... nothing to do with any hit TV series...

My father was wared int othe hospital yesterday... juz had operation... visting him tomorrow... funny thing is that i m still going on my life as normal... i juz feel... heartless... but m i? i don't think so... it juz that recently that i learned that smiling is one of the best medicines around too... but now the smile seems fake... as fake as a few months ago when i didn't believe in smiling or laughing... at least my mom have started to cool down abit... unlike in the last post... but my bro is acting like a idiot now... Who he think he is? i won't allow him to push me around here...

Got back my results today... not very bad or too good... 5th in class and 8th in level... not bad? But i can't help thinking wat m i compared to people from other schools... my school is not actually the best in Singapore... juz hope wat i can do in enough....

Looks like i m going to end this entry with a low moral... but u out there reading this, never takes things for granted, do not make the same mistake as my bro or mom...

No comments: