Thursday, October 27, 2005

FED UP

Just came back from camp today... tired like crap but still did the basic house work of keeping the clothing... n when my mom came back, she scolded me... for wat u will ask. just for asking her to get a little extra food back for me... pointless scolding if u ask me...

she gets fed up over the little things... WHO SHE THINK SHE IS?!!?! WHATS WRONG TWITH MY BROTHER UNDER PERFORMING?!?!!? U WERE THE ONE THAT SCOLED HIM ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!!!!!!!!! U WERE THE ONE THAT COMPLAINED N CHOSE TO GO AGAINST ALL OTHER METHODS OF GETTING HIM TO WORK!!!!!! U WERE THE ONE THAT STRESS HIM OUT WHEN SHE KEPT MUMBLING OUT LOUD ABOUT HIM!!!!!! U WERE THE ONE THAT STRESSED THE WHOLE FAMILY OUT N WAS UNWILLING TO ADMIT IT EVEN WHEN WE TOLD U OFF NICLY OR RUDELY!!!!!!! U WERE THE ONE WHO CHOSE NOT TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS EVEN THOUGHT WE ASK U NICELY TO!!!!!! WHAT ELSE U EXPECT ME TO DO WITH MY BRO IF U KEEP INTERRUPTING ME!!!!!!!! AND SOMETIMES I FEEL ASHAMED WHEN I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT U AS THER IS NOTHING MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!!!! U call urself my mom.... but think about it... do u think i handled my things in school well as a councillor n thus can handle my bro? Like thay say, it starts at home... n it never started... n so what makes u think i handled the things at school sucessfully?

I go for my school camps mainly to get energised metally... but always get drained at home... U chose not to improve n thus i have decided to leave u behind... u can't even lead by example... thinking ur respondsibility is only to feed us... never understanding us... continue feeding us, but u have just been left behind...

No comments: