Friday, April 14, 2006

ARGH!!!!

Sorry bout the title. Just want to shout for no hell of a reason. Just for the fun of it. Nothing more. Nothing less. And stop thinking if i am mentally disturbed cause i shall answer that question for you: Yes(if you want me to play around) and No(If you want a damn honest answer).

Went to Mount E. Hospital yesterday for a second opinion. The doctor said teh pain could be due to scarring inside. SO STOP CALLING ME LUNG-LESS!!!! I have got two normal lungs working inside me perfectly normally. And the doc said i could continue with exercise already. YEAH!!! BACK TO BASKETBALL!!! Happy... Shalalala.... It's so nice to be happy...

Today was good friday. Was supposed to go cycling in the moring today with my family but east coast was too crowded so i ended up in Parkway Parade playing arcade with my siblings. Then i bought 3 chinese CDs. That's alot for a person who is more fluent in chinese then english. Come on... they were selling each at $7 and 3 of the $7s for $20... I SAVED A BUCK!!!

I am stopping here.Going to play RO again. Have to catch up with WeJin And KahLeong. They higher level than me liao... So till next time. keep smiling!!! (or you know "the usual thing" will happen to you")

No comments: